Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to change the fork seals on a 2003 crf230f my self?

i was wondering how to change the fork seals on my 2003 crf230f by my self.How to change the fork seals on a 2003 crf230f my self?take the bike to the honda shop and let them fix it. you do not have the knowledge or the tools to do it.How to change the fork seals on a 2003 crf230f my self?http://www.dansmc.com/MC_repaircourse.ht



item 99 Front Forks Replace those Leaking Seals.How to change the fork seals on a 2003 crf230f my self?Your going to need some special tools to do it. I believe your going to need a seal puller. You will also need the seals and while you already have the forks apart you should replace the fork oil too.

Good luck!How to change the fork seals on a 2003 crf230f my self?Go on motosport.com and buy a manual for yourbike. The tools needed to do what you want a very minimal.



In-fact, Motosport has a comprehensive 3-part you-tube video how-to showing what tools and how to do it.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2G-b66F3



Very easy to do. Start learning little stuff like this and move up to the bigger jobs. You'll save the un-godly labor fees the dealers charge for quick jobs, and learn something along the way.



Good luck and ride safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment